Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under New Management

Go down

Under New Management  Empty Under New Management

Post  shadock Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:31 am

The time of day is near midnight in Markarth as Shadock sits on the Understone Keep throne, the Jarl standing next to him. He looks to the Jarl thrall , " All mortals are to be locked up in the mine, also open the gates wide wide open!" He says with a laugh. The jarl bows "it will be done my lord" and exits the room to carry out the orders.

Outside in Markarth the city is in turmoil vampires are entering the city and taking people from their homes and throwing them into the mine. Those who resist are met with a quick death. Vampires enter the city in organized regiments clearly showing the end of free will in Markarth. The Markarth guard realize the Jarl's orders must be wrong and try and form up a defense agaisnt the Vampires, too late. The vampires were already amassed outside the city and were already inside. Although more curious was the abscense of all Thalmor agents in Markarth.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Under New Management  Empty Re: Under New Management

Post  shadock Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Shadock prepares to leave the city as it is taken. He leaves with a horse of gold and leaves his Jarl Thrall in charge of the city; who he had been given one order bolster city defenses and await new orders from himself or marcus. He then took off with much haste east
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum