Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Meeting X

2 posters

Go down

The Meeting X Empty The Meeting X

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am

Marcus Vitellius walked into Winterhold his steel armor glistened with the blood of ice wolves that had tried and failed to slay him. It was the middle of the night and his vampiric abilities were at their peak and so he waited for some sign from the one who had sent that Argonian to free him, though standing in Winterhold he felt reminiscent of those who had chased him and bound him in that trap in the first place as magicka was strong in the area.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Meeting X Empty Re: The Meeting X

Post  shadock Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:00 am

Shadock is in the Arcanaeum reading immortal blood. He sits in the in the back of library with no lantern lit, he patiently awaits news from legate his new subbordinate of the vampire sealed away in Dead man's respite.

Shadock then senses a great vampiric power rivaling his own draw closer to Winterhold. At the same instant Shadock red eyes glint with a sign of anger and curiousity. He immediately heads toward his room and conjures up an illusion spell to guide the newfound vampire to his quarters. A light blue trail could be seen with vampirc eyes heading toward the college. Shadock then awaits the vampire in his quarters. His quarters were lit up with a green lights, the room is not unlike the arch-mages quarters,with the exception the alchemy garden. Shadock waits in his chair in the center of the room awaitng the confrontation to come.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:08 am

Marcus looks curiously as a light blue line giving off the aura of magicka appeared in front of him and lead to the College of Winterhold. Knowing that this was the vampire who had sent the Argonian to him, he moved towards the College until he eventually came to Shadock's quarters where he opened the door. The green lights didn't hurt his eyes as he stepped in and it took him about a half second until he noticed Shadock sitting down at which he says, "And you are?" his voice raspy from the near 300 years of non-use.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:15 am

Shadock looks up to see an Imperial vampire in front of him. Shadock's red eyes open wide and the green lights blow up in response making the room brightly light up. Assuming this will disorient the vampire Shadock hands light up bright green and shoots a high level spell at the ground beneath the Imperial's feet.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:20 am

Marcus stands the spell not hitting him he merely says, "If you're going to kill me aim higher," while doing this he glares at Shadock snarling slightly, a little angry.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:30 am

Shadock begins an evil laugh as he seemed to dissapear in his chair."What you fail to see is that my spell has hit it's mark " Shadocks spell was a spell that when it hits a surface explodes and it's effect are used on anyone who is caught within a 5m range(16ft) the spell causes its target to see an illusioned clone of its caster. Shadock's illusion appears behind the imperial sword drawn and attempts a horizontal slash aimed for the neck.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:38 am

Marcus draws his steel sword and blocks the initial thrust, though he stumbles back a bit from the hit. Now angry, Marcus' eyes grow black and he begins to use his magicka to drain Shadock stealing his life slowly from him.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:47 am

The drain distorts the inital figure of the illusion shadock has made, yet it swings again aiming for the Imperial's neck once more.The figure is an illusion but the sword seems almost life like as it swings towards the Imperials neck
At the same time Shadock is sitting in his chair watching the Imperial fight the air, the evil laugh begins again.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:51 am

Noticing the distortion Marcus throws his sword at the ground right in front of the real Shadock realizing that the Mage hasn't moved and casting a strong fireball spell Marcus dispells the illusion and stares right at Shadock, "Don't toy with me, I came here on my own free will because I believed there was a reason behind releasing me, if there isn't one I'll just leave,".
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:56 am

Shadock laughs die down and he begins to glare at the Imperial with a small smile says" O there is reason i just wanted to ensure you were the real thing, many vampires claim to be the strongest, wisest, and oldest. I need all three and you will be joining me." the green fires in the room begin to die down, and the room darkens once again. "i need this civil war to end, with imperials victorious."
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:00 am

Marcus snarled and asked, "Why should the Imperials win? What possible purpose could that serve?" rudely, he didn't like the idea of the Imperials winning at anything.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:18 am

Shadock glares deep into the Imperial throught the conversation observing him.
Shadocks reply came after a slight pause after the question. "why? They must win because without there formalized military the Dominion will sweep the land killing all in their wake, neither i nor you will survive their rath. Or would you rather have ignorant Stormcloaks protecting this fine land hmph?"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Marcus looked at Shadock narrowing his eyes, "Are you sure that the Aldmeri Dominion would take over if the Imperials lost the war?" asked MArcus as even though he hates the Empire an Empire with Elves ruling would be worse than the current regime.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:04 pm

"A risk you will have to take. As of now skyrim would stand little chance agaisnt them." Shadock's glare holds and the green flames turn purple in the room. "Tell me now Marcus Vitellius what is your choice? You can join with me .....or you can leave now and become an old man filled with regret or is this the case already?"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Marcus looked directly at Shadock then smirked, "I like you, a vampire who knows what he wants you are far and few between," he said.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:18 pm

"i assume then your answer is yes, please find the argonian Legate and bring him back here we have much to discuss. You best hurry and go the sun is rising soon and we don't want any suspicions aroused "

The flames die down, the purple flames illumination nearly diminished.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Marcus turned to Shadock before leaving and asked, "Where is Legate though or do you have a way to contact him?".
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:35 pm

"i know not his exact location,.....though i know he spends a large amount of time in whitrun hold i'd try there"

Shadock glare holds as he stares at Marcus the flames near dead the sun was beginning to rise. "Hurry now before the mages awake"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Marcus snarled at Shadock, "Not much help are you?" he said before exiting the room and heading out of the College. Outside he found the nearest carriage and woke up the driver who had fallen asleep because of the late hour and told him simply, "Whiterun. Now." and got in the carriage.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum