Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire's warning

2 posters

Go down

The Vampire's warning Empty The Vampire's warning

Post  shadock Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:54 pm

The room in the college is illuminated with diminished purple lights.

Shadock sitting in his quarters, his hands light up blue and spell erupts in front of him. The spell is one of telepathy to talk to those he has given it to. The only keeper of the spell is Shadock and the vampire argonian Legate."Legate, Marcus Vitellius is headed to whiterun to find you. I've instructed him to bring you to back to winterhold so we may discuss our plans. I want you to give him a hard time, test him i know not if he may be trusted. Do this and you will have earned my trust and secured a seat of power. Be wary he is very powerful."
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's warning Empty Re: The Vampire's warning

Post  RumblingDom_1 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Legate growled slightly he luckily had made it to the upper level and had quickly payed for the room as not to be caught using such a spell or being caught with this sort of conversation. HE fixed his helmet before putting the proper hand near his ear and begun to speak. "Of course brother of the night. Giving people a hard time and rather causing chaos is one of my specialties." He laughed slightly with a hiss before ending the spell, this would be marvelously fun.

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum