Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Acquaintances X

3 posters

Go down

New Acquaintances X Empty New Acquaintances X

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Marcus entered the Bannered Mane, having just entered Whiterun by taking a carriage from Winterhold. Looking around trying to find this "Legate" that Shadock had told him about as the best way to find someone in a new and strange city is to visit the bar and of course lo and behold Legate seemed to be in the bar at the same time that Marcus was, though he was above him looking over the entire bar.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Acquaintances X Empty Re: New Acquaintances X

Post  RumblingDom_1 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:35 pm

A loud pitch whistle came from the balcony inside the tavern. It was from Legate trying to get this Marcus' attention. He still had the spell actiated though with sheer willpower had hidden the illuminating flames under his very gauntlets. Thank the gods that they did not burn the skin his scales were already black he did not want them to look like ash. He barely mumbled enough to the point that it was audible "And there he is, the illustrious vampire Marcus......"

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Marcus looked at Legate and made his way up to him and said, "Illustrious? I'm released for less than a week and people are already calling me illustrious", he chuckled darkly to himself at his own comment
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:05 pm

He laughed slightly himself standing up. He patted him on the shoulder before slowly walking to the exit pausing at the steps to say "Well hurry up then you old bag of bones we need to get going, I have to go to Solitude and Dawnstar before we even think about going to Winterhelm to talk to your master" He laughed slightly going down the steps and walking outside slowly making his way to the stables.

Last edited by RumblingDom_1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Marcus snarled, "He is not my master he is just someone who I share a common interest in," he said to Legate and then followed him out of the Bannered Mane towards the Stables just outside of Whiterun, "Besides don't you work for that magicka-user?" said Marcus
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Legate laughed filled with mirth from that statement. He payed the carriage driver the forty gold required for a two person ride to Solitude. He then climbed inside in a relaxed stance looking up at the sky "I work for my own. Marcus if you knew why I was in our little association you wouldn't look down at me as much."

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 pm

"I don't underestimate anyone, to me anyone is a possible enemy and, thus they should not be underestimated" said Marcus as he climbed into the carriage with Legate and now he was wearing his fine clothes and not his bloodstained steel armor any more as it made him look more like a civilian than a blood thirsty vampire.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 pm

As they leave for solitude Shadock leaves Winterhold and arrives in Whiterun. He was wearing a dark hood and ebony chainmail, boots and gauthlets, with Silence sheathed at his side. He heads for the Bannered mare and has a..talk with the innkeeper. Shadock pulls the inkeeper and glares with his red eyes deep into the innkeeps."Where have the Argonian and the Imperial from earlier today head to?" The bartender responds scared to death saying "they were headed toward the main gate to the carriage probably. "

Shadock throws the innkeeper at the wall knocking him unconcious. He heads toward the carriage he stopped where it once stood and smelled the air. Shadock could smell the raw power of Marcus and the utter stank of the argonian it was headed toward the north west. "either Morthal or Solitude" shadock said to himself and ran mounted up on his steed of black and headed toward morthal.

Shadock arrived in Morthal during the day luckly his skin is shielded by his armor and hood. He dismounted in the middle of the town and smelled the air the scent was faint but still headed north, he remounted and headed to solitude at a hastend pace.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum