Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trip gone wrong or right continued.

3 posters

Go down

The trip gone wrong or right continued.  Empty The trip gone wrong or right continued.

Post  XBManiak Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Lucas is still on his way to Falkreath. However some creature has begun to disturb the peace of the trip.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

The trip gone wrong or right continued.  Empty Re: The trip gone wrong or right continued.

Post  shadock Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:47 pm

As Lucas travels on the roads a bunch of birds fly away in the distance, and a tree could be seen shaking in the distance.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

The trip gone wrong or right continued.  Empty Re: The trip gone wrong or right continued.

Post  XBManiak Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Lucas pulls out his bow and investigates the shaking tree by slowly walking to the tree stealthfully

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm

A lound Howl could be heard in the distance, and birds were flying away closer and closer to lucas. Until a the birds all flew away and there was silence in the forest.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Lucas shows a simple sign of relief in his face. He begins down the trail slowly on his horse with his steel sword drawn.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 pm

All of a sudden Lucas horse begins to become uneasy grunting and trying to turn and run.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Lucas tries to control it and fails. The horse bucks him off dangerously and runs away. Knowing his food is on the horse in the sattle, he kicks he dirt in anger.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:13 pm

All of a sudden a grunting could be heard and a black blur could be seen running across the road taking down Lucas's horse and running into the bushes on the other side of the road.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Lucas runs to his horse to help it as he can. He pulls his sword and is there next to his fallen horse as it looks to be hurt bad. He pulls out his elixir and sees a terrific sight

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:27 pm

A werewolf comes back out of the bushes and and attacks Lucas. The werewolf claws his left shoulder and bites down on his a moment later.

Another howl could be heard in the distance and the werewolf runs off leaving the bleeding body of Lucas lying next to his dead horse bleeding out on the road.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Lucas looks a himself stunned by a thriving pain in his shoulder. A couple minutes pass and Lucas sees his hands turn to long furry claws. He looks in terror as he is over come by his transformation as a were wolf.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Lucas notices his powers and goes crazy. He thrashed through the falkreath forests killing and clamping down on every elk he sees as food. He tells of the brilliant blessing from Hersine to his wife. She is disgusted and kicks him put of his house. He begins his journey in anger of the jelousness in his love. Lucas rises in anger and mercilessly tears a bandit camp up near by. But his rage continues in the forests of White run and Falkreath.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

The trip gone wrong or right continued.  Empty Hunting

Post  B1ade of B1ood Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:37 pm

I walked into the trail with my bow out looking for some good game trails.\

B1ade of B1ood

Back to top Go down

The trip gone wrong or right continued.  Empty Game

Post  B1ade of B1ood Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:41 pm

I saw a trail and i saw blood i kept walking i found a whole bunch of game ripped to pieces. I knew there was a werewolf so i was alot more cautious than i was and i had one arrow already strung.

Last edited by B1ade of B1ood on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed something up)

B1ade of B1ood

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:44 pm

He hears a howl come from somewhere close. Trees start to shake and a figure is seen not to far away

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

The trip gone wrong or right continued.  Empty time to hunt

Post  B1ade of B1ood Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:48 pm

He pulled out and arrow and jumped into a tree to have a better shot and strung the arrow and watched all around the area. Looking for his for some little indication of a werewolf.

B1ade of B1ood

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Lucas the big bad wolf, charges the Bosmer and takes him 10 ft in the air only to be met by gravity and a broken bone. The creature scrambles back in the trees to scare even more.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

The trip gone wrong or right continued.  Empty finishing unfinished business

Post  B1ade of B1ood Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:01 am

After i recatch my breath i get up and chase after the wolf I see him hiding behind a tree so I snuck across the trees behind him and put a arrow in my bow and shoot and it hits him in the back.

B1ade of B1ood

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:11 am

Lucas rises in anger and comes back to the bosmer in a full charge. The bosmer pulls out his dual wield swords but it was to late. The wolf had his neck between his claws. He looks at the bosmer elf in anger and throws him onto the side of the trees. The beast gives a great growl and throws a few branches and sticks at the bosmer. The beast begins to. Limb the trees in the distance.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

The trip gone wrong or right continued.  Empty Ow

Post  B1ade of B1ood Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:18 am

I lay down for a few seconds and think out my stragies then I think I should make a distraction so i command animal and they start attacking the werewolf and i make a run for it and escape from the wolf. Right then i vowed i would come back soon.

B1ade of B1ood

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 am

The werewolf Lucas decides that he would go find somewhere to live remembering his unwelcomed apearance at riverwood. He heads to fort Neugrad for shelter. He finds multiple bandits that don't welcome him there. The beast stays at his ground and hen massacres through the croud of angry bandits. Lucas feeds upon the bandits blood and meat. Thirsty for more, he goes into the fort being welcomed by a few men. They pulled there bows and hammers as Lucas saw through there plan. He roared violently and they begun to run away. Lucas smacked the bandits against the walls like rag dolls. The bandit chief was uncomfortably welcomed by Lucas and the wolf jumped on top of the hopeless fool. Lucas smacked him silly, breaking his neck in two. Then ate his guts while the bandit hopelessly flailed against his bed. Not long after, Lucas fell into a deep sleep

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:02 am

Lucas rises from his sleep and eats his only and last cooked meal from his wife. He decides to explore his surroundings and goes to Helgen.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down