Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New stranger in town.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New stranger in town. Empty New stranger in town.

Post  Valkain Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Juliana entered the town wearing a brown overcoat with the hood up. Her identity was unknown to anyone that looked at her. She walked over to the Drunken Huntsman seeing crowds of people. Juliana made her way threw the talkative crowd. She walked in and she could smell that werewolfs where here. Juliana walked over to one of the workers that was cleaning blood from the floor. She crouched beside him putting her finger in the blood. Juliana smelled the blood. "About a day old." She walked over to the owner and asked for a drink. After she was handed her drink she sat in a corner booth.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

New stranger in town. Empty Re: New stranger in town.

Post  Sergeant Salem Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Manius enters the huntsman not long after the crowd starts to dissolve wearing his armor without his helmet armed only with a shield, Manius walks you to the owner and apologizes for the recent killing in his store. The wound and healed but scar pretty well (just another for his collection)
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Juliana looked over at Manius when she heared kill. She could see the fresh scar on his chin. She got up and and stood next to Manius not looking at him. "The people are talking about two werewolfs but I only saw enough blood on the floor for one. What happen to the other?"
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Manius turns the woman toward him so that they are facing each other and whispers"I can tell you whatever you need you just need to follow me."Manius then apologizes to the owner again and walks out toward his tent behind the smelter

(OC for all of you who don't know Manius, he is ignorant and trusting to say the least.)
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Juliana fallowed the man to a tent. "Alright what is it I need to know and why does it need to be in secrecy."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Manius lay his shield on his bedroll and comes back out "Alright, this matter needs secrecy due to the people involved in this ... Matter. But here's what happend, me and a daedra wolf started fighting, but another showed up and they fought he was knocked out and I killed one of them but when I tries killing one of them Za'tak had taken the other back to Jorrvasker for some reason. And that is what happend."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Juliana put down her hood revealing her face. "Jorrvaskr?...What would the Companions want with a werewolf?" Juliana started walking back and forth thinking. "Either they want it for their own slaughtering purposes or they are recruiting werewolfs for man power." Juliana stopped and looked at Manius. "What do you think?"
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 am

"One moment."Manius reaches into his tent and grabs a troll skull and sits on itWell, let me remind you that I wasn't taught much in the Imerial city that applies here. But I think that Za'tak either has a need for daedra or is one himself and possibly all the companions, yet I do not posses any evidence."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:07 am

Juliana had a smirk on her face. "We could try and catch them in the act.....does it sound like a plan."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:17 am

Manius looks at his feet with his eyes closed and shacks his head "Julianos help this woman"Manius looks up at the woman thinking his trusting has just bit him in the butt"You realize a few things, One do you know how hard it is to sneak around being taller than Nords in heavy armor? Two you are speaking about the companions, they have been around for hundreds of years are very respected and they might as well be the guard's guards."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 am

"I would be the one to sneak around. I couldn't trust a giant man in clanking armor to be quiet and if they are werewolfs then we shall destroy that trust and respect......you may call me mad but ill do anything to rid this world of monsters. Besides I think you you're just scared of getting caught." Juliana said crossing her arms.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:32 am

Manius jumps up and looks down at the woman"Shall we ge this clear, I AM NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING! The reason I am worried about the situation is that I have no idea who you are and I have to keep my reputation up to keep Balgruf from damning this city."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:42 am

Juliana looked up at the man putting her hands on her waste showing no fear as she was tought by her uncle. "I am Juliana Rhialus. I come from a generation of monster hunters. I fear nothing not even death itself." Juliana was fearless but not stupid. She knew if she went it would be suicide. "I wont go...but could you point me in the direction of a archery training."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:50 am

"Do I look like I know anything about archery? So it looks like I am not the only one around who kills daedra huh? Manius had his curiosity sparked once again "If you would not mind I have never heard of anyone else who cared enough to do anything, from here do you hail miss Rhialus?"
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:57 am

Juliana threw off her coat that was hiding her weapons. All could now see her arsenal of weaponry. Some say she has to many but she doesn't think so. "I am Juliana Rhialus born and raised in High Rock. My familys life goal is to rid the world of all things monstrous."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:03 am

Manius takes a half step back"Well you posses some weaponry don't you now. Before I do anything that I am about to do I have one question for you, can you take on a true daedra wolf because I have recently laid eyes on a wolf taller than even me."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:09 am

Juliana rested her hand on her Sabre handle. "That sounds like quite a kill....before we do anything I would like to speak with an archery master. Ive only been monster hunting for two years and would like to know afew more tricks."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:14 am

Manius sorts back down on the troll skull "You never answer my question."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:18 am

"I don't care how big it is it will die either way. I was born and raised to kill monsters no matter the size...besides I wouldnt pass up the chance to kill a werewolf that huge." Juliana replied.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 am

"Then we can begin. For now I need you to calm down and realize you are no longer the woman you were mere moments ago, you are now ... come up with a name for yourself and you are a hunter that wishes to better herself in archery and possibly become a companion in the process, understood."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:49 am

"May I ask why I must change my name and yes I do seek a archery master." Juliana said crossing her arms.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:54 am

"We both seek daedric destruction, and you need training, A woman named Aela can hit anything. Connect those lines for me will you?"Manius is still sitting on the troll skull
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:58 am

"Alright, I agree to your turms. I guess for now Ill be Isabel Thea. Now about this women...tell me more." Juliana said now intrigued.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 am

"She is a woman that is truly accurate in everything she does as far as bows go, she is a companion, I think she is a daedric wolf due to her loving in extreme extents the hunt. She sports some war paint that seems queer to me, she spends all her days either killing or in Jorrvasker. Now getting you two together... oh by the way Miss Thea it is said an not a archery. We all know how to kill but only few of us posses the power to speak correctly."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:07 am

Juliana thought about being teached by a possible werewolf it would go against everything she has learned but it was the only choice she had. "Alright, let me do the talking....now shall we be on our way?"
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next