Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brethren in one place

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brethren in one place Empty Brethren in one place

Post  SpartanPureluck Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:48 pm

The secret area beneath Jorvaskrr was barely lit at that moment, had Tiberius woken up at the moment he would have been in nearly complete darkness, though him being a werewolf that would not be a problem. Za'tak was sitting beside the cage, wearing his light Elven armor, eating an apple waiting for the werewolf to awaken.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Brethren in one place Empty Re: Brethren in one place

Post  Valkain Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Tiberius woke up, he could feel he was in a cage and his head was hurting. He couldnt see anything. Tiberius started to become more awake. He roared. "WHO DARES TO LOCK ME IN A CAGE LIKE AN ANIMAL!"

-------------

Juliana walked into Jorrvaskr. She asked people where she could find Aela the Huntress. After afew people she found her location and made her way there. Juliana walked in seeing Aela fixing a bow. "Hello, Master Alea.....I would like if you could train me with your wisdom of archery."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Za'tak looked at the semi-clothed werewolf and told him, "You shouldn't yell at your saviors, whelp" he said this while peeling his apple taking a bite from it.

-------------------------

Aela looked at the girl in front of her while fixing her bow and said, "And why should I do that, you don't even look like you could hold a bow straight".
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Tiberius was enraged. "LET ME OUT!......you coward...RELEASE ME!" Tiberius was not a fan of cages.

------------

Juliana's eyes had a fierce look. She took her bow off her back and shot it at an apple that was about to enter the mouth of a companion member. Juliana replied to Aelas comment.
"I can hold a bow straight....but I would like to know more with it...if you would take me under your wing and teach me to be a master myself."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Za'tak looks at Tiberius and sighs and says, "Not until you calm down and answer a few questions, like first who are you?".

----------------------

Aela nodded admiring her shot, "Sounds like a good reason, I'm sorry I just wanted to know if you were as good as you said you are, I'm Aela, and you are?".
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 am

Tiberius sat in the corner of the cage calming down. "My name..... my name is Tiberius Rutilius Asina. I once hunted werewolfs with my brothers the Silverhand. I was turned in the dark of night.....I was surrounded by dozens. I killed many and escaped but with a bite......I was betrayed by my own....so I killed them..."

--------------

"Isabel Thea....and thank you for admiring me." Juliana could lie to anyone. She never shows any sign of it. She never sweets,looks around and her heart beat doesn't go into a fast pump.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:46 am

Za'tak stopped eating when he heard Silver Hand, but eased up when he heard that the man had killed them and then he asked, "And what are your feeling towards werewolves now?", the man's answer could seal his fate.

----------------------

Aela grabbed the woman's bow in front of her and started examining it "So what is it you wanted to know?" asked Aela looking over the weapon in her hands.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:53 am

Tiberius still sat in the corner. "I try to keep the undisciplined ones in line......and only kill them if they are a threat to me or people around me....."

-----------------------

Juliana got on one knee and bowed her head to show loyalty and seriousness. "I wish to learn everything you can teach me....so I can be a master.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:58 am

Za'tak nodded and said to the werewolf, "A noble goal many of our brethren tend to be quite...uncivilized, though I believe that you can train them to be better help them be more civilized," saying this he stared off as if he could see it.

-------------

Aela nodded and then asked the women Isabel, "What do you know then?"
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:09 am

Tiberius crawled to the door of the cage. He was on both knees with his head down. "Am I trusted well enough to be let out of this confined prison...."

-------------------

Juliana got up from the floor. "I was taught some precision and self focus. Im very acrobatic,fast, and, sneaky."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:17 am

Za'tak nodded and stood up grabbing the key from the shelf next to the cage and let the man out saying, "The truth is I trust you it's everyone else who doesn't,", the beast within can be seen in Za'tak's eyes.

-----------------

Aela nods and motions for Isabel to follow her outside towards the makeshift shooting range and tells her, "Shoot the target with these six arrows, each one is weighted differently so you'll have to adjust accordingly," saying this she tosses Isabel six arrows ranging from as light as a feather to as heavy as stone.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:34 am

Tiberius got out standing up cracking his neck. "Im starving and I think im going to need cloths."

----------------

Juliana caught the bundle of arrows. She started with the heaviest. Juliana pointed the bow upwards and shot. The arrow went like an arc hotting the target dead center. Juliana found heavy arrows to be easy. She went down the weight of arrows each landing the center. Juliana lined the last arrow up. The lightest would go the fastest. She pulled the arrow back. She aimed for the previous arrow. Juliana let go of the arrow and it crashed threw the second to lightest arrow sticking to the target.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:49 am

Za'tak grabs some ragged pants and a cloth shirt giving it to Tiberius, "I'm not sure what happened to your original clothes, but this is what we got," said Za'tak heading grabbing a door handle and opening it which lead to a small tunnel that headed to a closet in the lower corner of Jorrvaskr.

-------------

Aela nodded and said, "Well done, but what are you going to do if someone comes near you and all you have is an arrow?"
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:00 am

A handful of Mer rode up to whitrun riding golden horses lead by a Bosmer. Six bosmer and Eight Altmer accompanied him. He dismounted at the stables and turned to his expedition group. "Stay here ill only be about an hour"
"Yes sir" they said without hesitation.
Shando walked up the slopes to whiterun and entered his elven bow , arrows , and sword with him. He walked up the road passing to bannered mare he came to the dying eldergreen tree and stopped before it. "The beauty dying with age a sad thing"
he said before a man a few feet from him said " TALOS THE MIGHTY TO TALOS WE GIVE PRAISE" Shando walks up him pulls out his sword and says "What did you say? Did i hear speak of a false god?"

The man says " YES DAM YOU AND ALL OF THE ELVEN OVERLOR.." Shando had stabed him in his gullet . "We can't have that can we." He says with a plain face A guard draws his sword and approaches Shando and yells "MURDER now die!" and charges Shando and swings overhead at him.
Shando turns at the yell of murder to see a guard begin to attack him he jumps back and blocks the guards attack. "I am a representative of the Thalmor and unless you wish to die for Talos worship i suggest you stay your blade!"
The guard seeing the truth steps down , and runs to alert his captain the Thalmor are in whiterun.

Shando seeing the shrine of talos takes the mans body ragged with blood and dumps it on the shrine, a warning to those who worship talos. He sheathes his sword and heads for the temple of Kynareth

Last edited by shadock on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:03 am

Tiberius's head was amost touching the tunnels ceiling being it was a small tunnel. He fallowed Za'tak.
----------

Juliana walked over to the target ripping the heaviest arrow out. She saw a target the shape of a person. Juliana ran past the target running slightly on the wall, jumping of she stabbed the arrow into the neck of the target. "Im no doctor but I do think that is a kill shot or he wont be walking as long as he lives."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 am

Manius walks out from dragons reach stressed from tring to convince Balgruf to side with the Empire, he looks up seeing his dead friend (and one of the few other Talos worshippers in Whiterun), Manius grabbs the elf by the back of the collar tuning him around so that they are face to face and says"Who do you think you are for murdering a man for no good reason! Who are you anyway, more thalmor come to kill a survivor of your conquest?! Like you haven't killed enough of my family! "Manius throws his shield to the ground and picked the elf up by the collar of his armor and repeats the last question.
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 am

Shando feels someone grab him and is turned around to see a hefy man holding him by his collar. Shando grabs the hilt of his elven sword and and pulls it out of its sheathe hard and fast jabbing it into nord stomach three times before pushing away and drawing his sword. He enters a battle ready stance and says"Talos worship has been outlawed worshiping a false deity warranted his own death and you'd be wise to step down" His facial expression plain his eyes observing the giant man, calculating the best possible way to engage. Shado was quicker but this behemoth of a man had at least one hundred pounds on him. He was ready for the man to move to strike and exploit any hole in his offense or defense.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:30 am

Za'tak looked at Tiberius as they exited the tunnel and said, "So what are you going to do now?".

----------

Aela nodded, "Perfect!" she said, "Now, there are a few targets out there beyond this wall give them a few arrows in the side," while saying this she pointed out a few targets out in the field beyond the wall of Whiterun, the farthest a hundred yards away.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:42 am

Manius standing tall still (but bleeding) he is unarmed yet filled with rage asks"Who are you to decide who lives and who dies?! Also... nice stab it is an elf's way to stab an unarmed man!"
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:50 am

Tiberius replied. "I really don't know....I have nowhere to go from here."

------------

Juliana walked to the line where she was to shoot from. She saw five targets targets each further from the last. She quickly nit the first three. She took abit more time for the fourth and even longer for the fifth but she managed to hit them all. "Im not really a far range person."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:07 am

Shando walks a few feet to his right and knocks on the door to the temple of kynareth. His facial expression as if he didnt care he just killed a man and stabbed another. A priestess opens the door and shando points his sword at the bleeding man. She runs over and begins to heal him."let thus be a lesson to all. .Dead men worship a dead man" shando said as he addressed the gathering crowd.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:18 am

Manius struggles trying to get back into the fight, the priestes tries to hold him back but she can't so she calls for more people to help her restrain the headhard local. Manius before being Movedtowards the front of Jorrvasker."Is it because he was human!"
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:29 am

Shando looks at the man as the locals restrain him and sheathea his sword. He walks over to them "i killed him for talos worship" Shando then walks over to the shrine steps up onto the ledge and kicks the talos symbol breaking it. It falls to the ground and breaks in two. Shando jumps down and looks at the man. He was testing him
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:38 am

Manius is still being held back by the group but they can't hold long and are showing their breaking points."I wasn't speaking of him, I was speaking of Talos!"After saying this Manius tries to use his weight agaist the group and fail (still manages to knock a few over) yet still exposes his Arkay, Julianos, and Zenithar amulets in the process
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:42 am

Shando confirming his suspicions heads into the temple of kynareth prays at the temple and leaves. He sees the crowd struggling to hold the giant back and heads toawrd the exit of whiterun. He did what he came to do killing talos worshipers was just a bonus
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next