Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of the few.

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Celebration of the few. - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebration of the few.

Post  Hypnos Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Vrust turned his head he nodded at the female, "Hello Isabella, I'm Vrust the new companion...How are you this evening Lassy?"

Last edited by Sergeant Salem on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : people of elderscrolls don't say ya.)

Hypnos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Manius came out from the door and leaned his back agaist the wall with his arms crossed"To be honest ... I have no idea earlund is still working hard but I doubt know if he will even finish the boots by tomorrow. It would help if you could find some books to help us, I could help on getting the book but you need to find out where to get these books."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Tiberius took a nice sized swig of his mead. "I read some books afew years back but I couldn't tell you what the names where."

--------------

Juliana took a sip of water. "I am fine. I'm also proud to have a great archery master teach me. Aela is a true prodigy of the bow. So what brought you to whiterun?"
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 pm

"That is really going to help us isn't it... Can you stop drinking we have to think here."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypnos Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 am

Vrust nodded slightly,his face turning to look at "Aela" and slightly nodded as he could smell the beast within, He looked back at Isabella "It's grown on me."

Hypnos

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:14 am

Tiberius chugged the last of his mead. "Its alright. Its hard to get me drunk. Maybe we can look for them in a library."

-----------

Juliana taking out an arrow examining it. "So...What can you do...fighting wise."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:34 am

"That's not what I meant, but where do you plan to find a library in skyrim because I have no knowlege of any."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:56 am

Tiberius laughed. "The good thing about traveling for three years is you hear and see alot. I think we should try The Arcanaeum if they would let us."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:03 am

"I know nothing of them so your guess is as good as mine. Yet I still have something to do excise me."Manius walks back into Jorrvasker and approaches Za'tak"Mind if I have some fun with your new blood?"
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am

Za'tak chuckled and said,

"I'd rather you not, but if he wants too go ahead,"

he said this fully knowing that he'd probably have to clean up the mess, but it would be fun to watch.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:23 am

Manius nodded and walked over to the new companion his heavy imperial armor and helmet shining with the massive fire always lit in Jorrvasker and said"Parties over"
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:42 am

Za'tak leans back and motions for the group of Companions to make a hole so that the two men could start fighting, dinner and a show really.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:45 am

Tiberius walked back inside. He grabbed some more mead and sat down in his seat. He grabbed some food and started to dig in.

------------

Juliana walked out the door and into the streets of Whiterun to get some fresh air. She was walking pass closed shops. The night was calm and peacful. A strange man bumped into Juliana. She yelled. "Hey! Watch....." She looked to her waste seeing her pouch of gold gone. "Damnit..." She ran after the thief. He was in sight but barely. Juliana ran up a house wall grabbing onto the ledge. She pulled herself up and started running roof to roof. Juliana had the thief in plain sight. She caught up to him. She took out her sabre and sliced a rope that she used to lower her down infront of the thief. Juliana pointed the sowrd at the mans thoat to the point that is was touching it. "If you where a smart thief you wouldn't of stole from me." The theif reached behind his back. Juliana noticed his action and her grip tightend on her sword. The theif yelled. "DIE!" The thief pulled out a knife Juliana kicked it out of his hands and spun around to put force in her strike. The blade went threw the neck of the thief decapitating him. She grabbed her gold when a guard ran up to her drawing his sword. "STOP! Put down your weapons!" Juliana put her sabre back in its sheath and turned around. "This man here stole my gold and drew a knife. I felt my life was threaten so I beheaded him. I cleared the streets from this threat. He wont be stealing from anyone anymore. I did you a favor." The guard thought and put his sword away. "Well since you put it like that I guess you did nothing wrong." The guard picked up the body and head carrying it away. Juliana headed back to the feast.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypnos Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 am

Vrust smiled half-heartedly as he stood, His frame large but unlike his brothern here (at least to him) he had a very clam and defensive side that was already taking note of the man Armour and the weapon(s) he had on him. Vrust spoke "The party has just began."

Hypnos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:42 pm

"Well it has then, well..."Manius looks down as he says well then in an instant he stomp on the man's right foot then striking him with his right elbow (that is the one that holds his shield) across the man's face

(OC Manius is unarmed for a reminder)
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypnos Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Vrust grunted, His head jerking as he turned his waist useing the kinetic force of Minaus own hit to launch his fist forward his Hand connecting with the other man head.He then Leaned back throwing his body forward taking them to the ground, His knee coming up so he would end up using his knee to punt his stomach ounce hitting the floor.

Hypnos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Manius not really effected by the punch (he was still wearing his helmet) while they were falling Manius pushed the mans knee so when they landed they landed back to stomach. After falling Manius put the man into a rear necked chockhold (aka a under you reverse headlock) and wrapped his legs around his waist and squeezed as if he was trying to rip the man in three.

(OC: a more direct translation would be him bending you into a n while havin you in a headlock.)
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Tiberius was eating and drinking enjoying the little fight that was going on. It was like a show to him.

----------------------

Juliana walked in slowly closing the door. She heard what sounded like a fight. She saw Manius and The new face in town on the floor. She walked towards them. "Break it up!" She yelled. It didn't work. She took out her bow and an arrow from her quiver. Juliana shot it at the floor two inches from their heads. She was hoping the fight would stop.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:44 pm

"Fine fine."Manius releases the man rolling him over Ito the ground
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypnos Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Vrust was pissed he growl out his throat slightly. as he stood he looked at the woman and spoke, "Next time let me fight my battles."

Hypnos

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Juliana yanked her arrow out of the floor and put it back in her quiver. She looked at Vrust. "We shouldn't be fighting eachother. We just defeated a force stronger then us. Without everyone in this room Whiterun could have been terrorized and burned to the ground if it wasn't for the heroes in this room tonight. I suggest both of you to start acting like heroes." The room was quiet. Everyone was looking at the three now in this feud.

Last edited by Valkain on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:52 pm

"Heros?!"Manius said while getting back up his armor was giving him a hard time, once back on his feet he said"We are no heros we killed an overgrown lizard at the cost of nine men's lives... nine fathers, sons who aren't going home to a party that they do not deserve yet enjoy anyway. Manius walked over to Isabell and whisperd "You may want to change your meaning of hero."Then Manius walked out of Jorrvasker to go work on the armor
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypnos Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Vrust nodded slightly he knew Manius was right he had seen it many times, He bowed his head in shame as he spoke"I agree with him, We are not heros just people trying to survive...We should not celebrate out victory but mourn over those who are lost."

Hypnos

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Juliana shouted even to the point Manius could hear her. "It doesn't matter what he thinks. We are all heroes here. Yes, Nine men did give their lives today but at what cost you might say. If they didn't help us the city of Whiterun would be wiped from existence. Every famly here would have suffered great losses if it wasn't for us and the people that died during that battle. They may have died but they died heroes and their heroic doings will be told through history."

Last edited by Valkain on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Manius stopped in his tracks when he heard heoricly and said to himself"Julianna please tell me what is heroic about being burned alive or eaten?" And Manius headed off to "work" quietly greeting Earlund
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum