Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Raggon Flagon

4 posters

Go down

The Raggon Flagon Empty The Raggon Flagon

Post  SpartanPureluck Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:02 pm

**Original Post by Sergeant Salem**

After a few moments the nightingale suddenly appeares to fall and a splash could be faintly heard, and at the speed the pair was running at it was inevitable to avoid the hole even if one knew where it was. After the landing it was clear that the pair had fallen into the Thevies guilds main room "The Ragged Flagon" In the room besides the common operation was one man in nightingale armor with his hood down but face protecter on, he said

"Hello friend! It has been a while."
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Raggon Flagon Empty Re: The Raggon Flagon

Post  RumblingDom_1 Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Legate stood dusting his armor off and after reaching into the helm he is still wearing popped the dents out with a loud knock. He looked around the ragged flagon having been here before of course. The Dark Brotherhood and theives guild worked toghter a lot. "I see this place is still tacky as usual. Your voice is more.....mature, battleborn archer. But yes it has been a while friend."

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Imperius threw his hood back up, he liked the dark and turned towards the training room and began walking as the rest of the nightingales did. The trainiees lacked capes but graduating in imperius' school was near impossible so almost all the otter nightigales lacked capes.

"Come, sadly I called you hear on business."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Legate followed suit whistling casually as he inspected the area, some things had changed, for better or for worse "Oh wonderful something you don't have the gusto to kill the should be fun."

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:18 pm

As the group enterd the training room it was obvious it had changed little atleast in the main room yet all the other rooms became sparing, sleeping, or beleive it or not a classroom. Imperius went to one of the nearby tables which at the time ws emptey, Imperius sat very formally in the chair while the trainees went back to their duties except for two which had graduated and stood just behind Imperius.

" Please sit, now I despite my connections I have found someone I am looking for to be very elusive, and I require his swift return, back into where I may watch him. But as for you; if you wish you may accompany one of the trainees on a mission of importance, as long as you wish it."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Legate laughed slightly sitting down in a formal but yet relaxed manner "Oh, Imperius you flatter me so. Actually trusting an assassin like myself to play babysitter while they conduct a mission is rather unexpected but of course I will except, as long as you finish what I won't be able to if I accept."

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Imperius sat like a pillar of stone not laughing or reacting he had to atleast pretend to be wise and formal and every other thing one would expect from a great teacher.

"If I needed a babysitter I would of summoned any old person or went myself. I will be honest with you, which you know is rare for a theif, but I have an idea on a dangerous rumor I picked up; if you wish to go now take Chircul he was the one who retrieved you, he will come if you summon him. Go to the lost tongue overlook nearby; there was a dragon there... was it is quiet now which is obviously not normal."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:49 pm

He flicks his dagger standing up. The blade of woe gleamed from the past life of his predecessor "Well I can already tell you a few things about that since well I need to steal a certain thing called dragon bones from that group I was yanked away from. You get those for me while I kill anyone there currently and see if the dragon is just slumbering or not."

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Imperius was surprised by how his friend was so underused, but he was happy to take credit.

"It is done, now don't my cousin die."

He he said the later part he whisperd) After speaking he turns to one of the nightingale graduates nodded and he ran off. Imperius then pointed towards the door.

"Now go and be fast this buyer is inpatient."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Legate just shrugs heading for the ratways signaling his little "student" to follow him. This was going to be a long day he could feel it in his tail, and the tail never lies. "Fine but you owe me even if you get my materials!"

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:32 am

Vizin enters the from the Ragged Flaggon doorway,he sees a nightengale run out of a passageway and assumes that is where the vampire would be. He walks to over and stops in the doorway blocking Legate's path. He ignores Legate and looks past him to Imperius. " Since when do we let bloodsuckers in here?" He said with a tinge of displeasure in his voice.

"Hell with recent Vampire attacks, I'd say its bad company, I wonder what would happen if anyone found out the Thieves Guild associates with Vampires. The guards would flood the ratways; and we thought we had it bad down here already with Mercer and all."
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:36 am

Imperius signs but remains sitting

"Sadly whether you know or not we tend to deal with anyone with the right coin, If you forgot
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Vizin chuckles ever so slightly. "Indeed even if the coin around here is drying up. You make a fine point. Though what is coin if you are not alive to spend it?"

Looks to Legate without disgust, "so tell me is it worth it?"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Imperius stands he didn't see what Delvin saw in him but he wouldn't tolerate this questioning, for it could lead to a theif based revolt. Imperius yelled

"Yes, it is, and I will not tolerate disrespectful outbursts here! Especially when you insult my friend who has saved my life before! You best learn your place in this guild quickly."

Then Imperius sat back down retrieves a piece if paper and begins writting
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Vizin looks back to Imperius "Tell them all Guild Master why the Riften Ratways will be overrun with guards." He turns around talking louder so all can hear, turning to the center room of the cistern. "Tell them Tell them Why!"

He turns his back on the two and looks out to all the members in the room getting all of their attention. He then turns again toward Imperius
"He would have us killed for his own petty reasons! He would have us associate ourselves with Vampires. Vampires as you all have heard that are freely attacking cities! The guards would have even more reason to wipe us out, the Jarl would have us all killed than risk the city!"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Imperius cotinued writing for a moment, then he laid the quil he wrote with down and said

"Oh, so we now are just political pawns not fit to have our own opinions.

Imperius stands

"Or is it your own discrimination of any like who do not serve the Almari dominion?! Or is it your lust for power that drives you? The same greed that lead to our former guildmaster's demise."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Vizin was thrown off balance by Imperius's choice of words. Vizin had never even spoken to anyone of the Dominion that he knew of.
"Greed is the downfall of us all is it not? As for power i do not seek it, i only seek the preservation of our famished Guild starving for jobs so much we would fall to Vampires. This is a mistake a mistake which will cost us all very dearly if not corrected. I am also curious, if i were a member of the Dominion why would i waste my time in a pit like this one?"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:38 pm

The boy fell for the trap perfectly, Imperius guessed based on how peaceful the fall of Valenwood was.

"Ah... but that is where the mouse enters the lion's den. I claimed nothing of your alligence, but you do bring a valid point... why would we accept jobs while we are "starving" I quote for jobs....

Imperius stands walks over to Vizin and whispers ever so softly

"Understand, now think of it and we will review in the morning."

Imperius then goes to return to his desk
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:01 am

Throughout the discussion Vizin did not take an angry tone or facial expression toward the vampire, and still doesn't as he is not prone to anger. Realizing he had lost himself for a moment while speaking to Imperius he had lost his temper. He looked to Imperius "Understand this, I did not mean to offend. I wish only to preserve what we have so that we may improve upon it."

Vizin then walks over to Legate lowering his voice so only he could hear him. "I have no idea what is going on between the two of you, but here. Vizin takes a special arrow out of his quiver it was black as night. He offers the side with the arrowhead to Legate. "Forgive me I lost myself take this. Unfond of Vampires I may be, but you have done me no harm. This an arrow of ebony given to me by my father and by his father before him. The head symbolizes death it's potency while the feathers represent the speed at which it is delivered. Forgive my unpleasantries, I offer it to you, I deserve to carry it no longer. I have strayed from my path and must find myself"

Vizin looks to Legate fully expecting an angry response, but also expects something else.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:14 pm

Legate takes the arrow looking it over running his gauntlet across the point of the arrow a few times before putting it away in a few of his other arrow dipped in any kind of poision before adjusting his stance looking at him. "Many think I would of been offended. I shall keep this arrow until you are back onto your path young one. Just remember, appearences are decieving."

He laughs slightly nodding before once again motioning for his friend's cousin to follow him. He was entertained with both lads so far, they'll be good knights in the dark for his plans

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Churcul silently follows he was worried about this mission Imperius always held his hand and he knew what to do the fact he didn't on this mission, was a grim realization.

"OOC Churcal is 16"
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum