Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troubles in Riften.

4 posters

Go down

Troubles in Riften. Empty Troubles in Riften.

Post  Valkain Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Place: Riften
Time: 6:00 pm
Weather: Raining and storming.

--------------------------------------------------------
Barak rode into Riften on a black horse he purchased after his boat ride. The giant Nord got off and lead it towards the stables. The rain pinged off of his bear like helmet. He entered Riften. Walking through slowly and cautiously he sniffed the air. Barak got the strange scent of a werewolf. He fallowed the smell into the Bee and Barb. As he walked in a loud sound of thunder was heard. There was probably only another heads different between Barak and the door. He shut the door behind him. A loud deep growl came over the Bee and Barb. "I heard a man by the name Tiberius recently died here. Is this true?" Barak quickly looked at Za'tak. The smell of a werewolf was coming from this khajiit that was drinking at the bar.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Troubles in Riften. Empty Re: Troubles in Riften.

Post  SpartanPureluck Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Za'tak turned around an looked at the older Nord behind him and sniffed the air, he had been infected with Hircine's gift indeed, but he also smelt the familiar scent of Tiberius, possibly some kind of relation. Za'tak nodded and said,

"Yes, I believe he is at least, it seems like vampires got him, but if you don't mind me asking who are you?"
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Barak looked slightly down then back at Za'tak. "Never mind who I am. Where is he?!" He wanted to see his son one last time before he would properly give him a Nord burial.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Za'tak took a drink of his ale and wiped the drink off his lips, "Why should I tell someone I'm not even sure has any relation to my friend, for instance I know Tiberius had enemies," said Za'tak turning around to look at the man, in his own way he seemed like an older and taller version of Tiberius.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:02 am

Barak slowly walked over to the other stool next to Za'tak. His boots made of steel could be heard clanking on the floor. The old man took at seat. He rested his hand together in front of him. Barak looked over and down at the khajiit. "I am Barak Evander Asina. Tiberius is my son.......I received word of his death and it brought me back home to Skyrim." His voice was deep but you could pick up the melancholy in his tone.

Last edited by Valkain on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Galian was now using telekinesis and playing with a tankard spinning it while lifting and letting go of it. It was a way to practice his skills, he still listend to the conversation going on between the Khajiit and the nord who was by his standards outrageously tall.

Manius finally awoke while being kicked by the owner while he yelled at him about how his shop wasn't an inn. Manius stood; thanked the owner apologized for his rudness and went for the bee and barb to find the group.
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypnos Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:29 am

Vrust sat back, his hammer pounding the piece of metal he was shaping into a sword he ejoyed reuniting with his trainer but he had to run a errand so Vrust decided to fashion some blades out of steel.

Hypnos

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Za'tak had sorrow in his eyes and replied to Barak,

"He's in the hall of the dead, we put him in there after we saw his body...vampire attack,"
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:38 pm

While Za'tak had a look of sorrow Barak had a look of anger. His (Irish) accent was thicker than usual. "Damn bloodsucking bastards!" He pounded his fist down on the bar cracking the wood. "Do you know of any vampires near by my boy? Rahhhhhh! I'm going to rip their fucking heads off!"
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Galian put down the cup he may need his magic soon seeing this man breaking up the bar.
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Za'tak looked at Barak and stood up to grab him, "Calm down" he said looking at Barak in the eyes, maintaining a focused gaze on him, "We need to get our heads together so that we can kill the bastards, not go charging in with no idea of what we are running into," he continued.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Barak could control his anger but this was his son....his everything, what he fought for to hope and see again was gone. "Ya don't understand boy! They took my damn blood from me! My little boy...." Barak charged out of the Bee and Barb full force demolishing the door into little fragments. He roared at the top of his lungs. "Where are ya ya blood drinking fuckers!!! Show yourselves to me! I'm going to rip ya limb from limb! Ya will beg for your damned lives after i'm done with the likes of ya!" This was causing major intention throughout the town. His accent was thicker than before and his voice was deeper and angrier.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:51 am

Galian simply watched from inside the bee and barb, he did not wish to be connected to this man at all he was trouble and he had enough of that already. While Manius just now back to the main market place turned to see the man, and decided that something had to be done without thinking Manius walked up fully armored to the man and said

"Stand down!"
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Barak was calm after the shouting. Not because this.....half Nord told him too. He simply looked down at the mutt. "Get out of my way.......boy." Barak said in a deep emotionless tone. He moved Manius out of the way only enough to get by. He started towards the gate.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:59 am

Manius was satisfied that the noes was leaving and returned to the market and apologizes for the disruption.

Galian let go of the tankard and walked out of the bee and barb (it was just an empty tankard) and headed for the stormcloack camp in the area.
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypnos Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:09 am

Vrust eyes wondered up as he could hear the yelling from the forge, The man looked slightly... Familiar, But was most likely just his mind playing tricks. He brought the hammer on the Red Hot blade shaping it into a double edge blade, His hammer moving down as he twisting the blade make a flat hilt as he dipped the blade in some cooling water letting it sit as he removed his smither apron and took a second to look out into the rain to gather his thoughts.

"It's time to visit...Them..I must go fetch Za'Tak.

Hypnos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down