Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arillious Pecilious (MadeInTexas89)

2 posters

Go down

Arillious Pecilious (MadeInTexas89) Empty Arillious Pecilious (MadeInTexas89)

Post  MadeInTexas89 Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:02 am

Arillious was born in Cyrodil, in Bruma. His family name can be traced back to Arilles and was a famous member of the Blades. He is 43 years of age and he is an imperial. He is hard headed and stubborn. He was born in 4E 155. He was part of the Great War. Arillious is proud of what his great-great-grandfather has accomplished, and he is very loyal to his race. He always wanted to make a name for himself and add to his families legacy.

Unfortunately for Arillious, The Blades are no more. When he came of age, he decided to join the Imperial Legion of Cyrodil.

Arillious was very proud and excited at this. He has been trained as a great fighter by his father, and his grand-father, who have in turn been trained by their father, and the father before him. All the way back to Arilles.

He was confident in his skills and knew he would make a difference.

Arillious' first assignment was to go undercover into Skyrim, and to unveil the secrets of the Nord Rebel Army, the Stormcloaks. Arillious was happy of his assignment, he went home, and exchanged his imperial sword and uniform for a regular iron sword and travellers clothes. He set out towards Skyrim.

During his journey, all he thought about was his family, and all of the things his grand-father accomplished. These thoughts were what fueled his desire to fight for his people and to accomplish things as great as what his grand-father accomplished.

After many days, he arrived at the border of Skyrim... His assignment was look for Ulfric Stormcloak, the leader of the Nord Rebellion, and ask to join his side. The description of Ulfric Stormcloak seemed to match the person he was staring at as he passed the border of Skyrim.

"But why is he on the edge of Skyrim?" Arillious thought to himself.

"He was surrounded by men in Stormcloak uniforms... it had to be him."

Arillious began to follow the small caravan of Stormcloak soldiers... They were walking at a rather fast pace.

"Sure, I'm an Imperial, but I doubt they would be able to figure me out when I'm wearing such bland clothes."

They were starting to get a little further away, so Arillious started to lightly jog in order to catch up.

He could hear strange noises and cracks of twigs breaking in the trees as he was gaining on them. He caught up, but was nearly right behind them. The Rebel soldier in the back of the group heard Arillious, and quickly turned around to investigate.

Arillious finally realized that his close distance between him and the soldiers was a little decieving. But before the Stormcloak soldier could even question what Arillious was doing, A giant swarm of Imperial soldiers burst out from the trees.

The Stormcloak soldier that discovered Arillious was the first to go down. An arrow right to the side of the head.

A small battle broke out, but the Rebels were no match. The Imperials slaughtered most all of the Rebels, I saw them seize Ulfric, and another Rebel soldier that seemed to be his bodyguard.

Everything went by so fast, until he felt a painful thump on the back of his head. The last thing he saw was his face headed toward the stone road.

I then realized I was sitting in front of my target... Ulfric Stormcloack.

Skills: Heavy Armor(1), One Handed(2), Block(1.5)

MadeInTexas89

Back to top Go down

Arillious Pecilious (MadeInTexas89) Empty Re: Arillious Pecilious (MadeInTexas89)

Post  MadeInTexas89 Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:23 am

(Full officer Stormcloack armor) Steel sword- 45 septims

MadeInTexas89

Back to top Go down

Arillious Pecilious (MadeInTexas89) Empty Re: Arillious Pecilious (MadeInTexas89)

Post  shadock Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:14 am

APPROVED
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum