Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J'Harr of Riverhold

2 posters

Go down

J'Harr of Riverhold Empty J'Harr of Riverhold

Post  MadeInTexas89 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Name: J'Harr of Riverhold
Race: Khajiit
Affliction: N/A
Description: Long ears, Black fur, 3 rings on each side of the ears, 2 rings on each side of the head, 6 wiskers, war paint, Brown nose, claws, big build of a body.
Skill Set: Lockpick(1.5) Speech(2.0) Heavy Armor(1.0)Two-Handed(1.0)
Personality (Optional): Determined
Biography: My name is J'Harr and I am from Riverhold. My father is being executed for something he didn't do. He was blamed of killing a housewife but he didn't. The execution is today at 9am. I'm leaving the house right now and heading to the execution area. There is a bunch of people there, more than I expected. I see my mother and brother right by each other crying. Finally the captain of the guard comes up and says " J'par, for your crimes to skyrim, and all the other holds of skyrim, you are herby sentenced to death for your crimes." The executioner walks up and holds the axe over his head, and fly's into my fathers head chopping his head off. There was a strong gasp when his head was cut off. I left imedeiatly and went back to the house. I have decided to find the person who blamed this on my father and kill him. I am using my life savings to buy aromor and a iron sword. I have leads saying that he has fled to skyrim. I am leaving for skyrim in the morning.
I kiss my mother and brother a goodbye and promise them I will find his killer.

I have arrived in skyrim. The year is 4E 201. I now have to search skyrim for my father's killer. I have decided to try and join the Companion's to help me find and kill my father's killer. This is my story.

Notes: Will do anything to get the current job done.
PoB: Riverhold

Last edited by MadeInTexas89 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 4 times in total

MadeInTexas89

Back to top Go down

J'Harr of Riverhold Empty Re: J'Harr of Riverhold

Post  Sergeant Salem Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:20 pm

APPROVED
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum