Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R'jiko of Dune(dead)

Go down

R'jiko of Dune(dead) Empty R'jiko of Dune(dead)

Post  xXJoelTheJackal09Xx Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Name:R'jiko
Race:khajiit(Suthay-raht)
PoB:Elsweyr(Dune)
Affliction:none
Description:orange face, light orange fur , brushed back light brown braided hair,slanting long snout,one earring on each ear,average build, white chin,green pupil eyes.
Skill Set:Sneak(3.0)One-handed(2.0) Archery(2.0) Illusion(2.0)
Biography:I originally came from Dune, there i had an average house and parents.I came into the world into thanking the Thalmor for bring back the twin moons.But until one day they kicked us out and pushed us into Tenmar Forest.I was angry at them for kicking us out from our homeland and thinking it was going to be ok. So one day i heard that their was a rebellion so i joined, there they taught me how to use a sword in combat to using bows for stealth kills. I killed many Thalmors by coming from behind them with blades against their throats. One day me and my team were sent to destroy some supplies but it was a trap they killed every one but i escaped. I knew I had to fled, so i went to skyrim i thought that since their is a war they wouldn't care for me.So know that i am alone in this cold world I have to make a living here killing more Thalmor wanderers. Heck i might probally join the khajiit caravan so i could be with my own kind or something that is in my blood stealing and go with the thieves guild. I think ill pick which one makes me feel at home.
xXJoelTheJackal09Xx
xXJoelTheJackal09Xx

Back to top Go down