Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eto Skalati

2 posters

Go down

Eto Skalati  Empty Eto Skalati

Post  Redbond9 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:04 am

Name:Eto skalati
Race Imperial
POB:cryodill,Bravil
Affliction:imperial
Description:Long black hair with white streak over left eye, One red eye one purple eye,Leather armor, Glasses
Leather shoes
Skill set: hand to Hand(1.1) One handed (1.5) pickpocket(1.0) stealth(1.0)
Personality dont cross me or youll regrete it
Bigrophy: Born and raised by a singel mother and oddly enough a dad that he never met the boy from bravil used to get p,oed when
he saw kids with there fathers one high elf child decided to tease eto about the fact that he didnt have a father to show him anything eto reacted in the only way he knew how to punch him in the face and brake his jaw so he cant talk he falls to his feet and begs for mercy then figures out the high elf dosent have a father etheir his name was sabastian me and him went rrough alot togeter we also had fights togeter untill we met daniel another imperial he was a memeber of the theives guild back in cryodill he tought me how to pickpocket and also use a blade and to sneak he was my mentor untill my friend sabastian killed him and tried to come after me i had to kill my best friend i came to whiterun for a new life

Redbond9

Back to top Go down

Eto Skalati  Empty Re: Eto Skalati

Post  Sergeant Salem Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 am

APPROVED
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum