Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrival at bloodlet throne

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Arrival at bloodlet throne Empty The Arrival at bloodlet throne

Post  shadock Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Shadock comes to a stop in front of a fort in the mountains south of Falkreath. It was three days time from their departure from Winterhold, the sun was beginning to rise. Vampires could be sensed inside varying in age from a few weeks to a few hundred years old. "Welcome my brothers, to the Bloodlet Throne!" Just then vampires came out to take their horses to the stables, another came and held open the doors, they entered.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

The Arrival at bloodlet throne Empty Re: The Arrival at bloodlet throne

Post  SpartanPureluck Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Marcus looked around the fort and, for once in a long time, was shocked at the sheer size of the place as it was almost it's own castle, collecting himself, however, he asked "So why here?".
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Turning and looking to Marcus "Because when the war begins, the Empire will send reinforcments, and we are situated near one of the only entrances to skyrim."
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Marcus nodded knowing the strategic implications of that statement are good and well, "So what is our first move?" asks Marcus to Shadock.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Legate rode up as well still staying mounted. "Yes what is our first......move. If you plan on getting a small vampire army and destroying Imperial troops I might as well leave now."

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Shadock continues his walk into the fort "in due time my dear Legate, in due time . For now come i have the finest blood in all of Tamriel shipped here with frost spells for your liking."
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Marcus smiled and followed Shadock, "You're not a bad host after all, mage," said Marcus happy about some new, and hopefully great, blood.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:04 am

Legates pit slightly into the ground. He didn't like the whole idea of "rich and exotic" blood it seemed as if he was a noble and he hated nobles above all.

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:07 am

Marcus seeing this smiles and says to Legate, "You know it is okay to indulge yourself a little," a big, sadistic smile on his face.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:09 am

Shadock led them to a cave of ice in the fort where there was a pit. In the pit were humans captured and held in cells. above them was an audience of Vampires on benches and Shadock sat on the throne. He had Two other thrones brought to his left and right where legate and marcus would sit. "Sit my brothers and enjoy the show."

Just then shadock pulls a lever and the cells below were opened and out came the humans still dressed in their armour. One was in banded iron with a two handed sword. One was a werewolf and as such had no cloths on. And the third was a Khajiit with Ebony Gauthlets on and a ratty vest on he was a traitours Vampire who gave information to a rival clan. As he left his cell boos could be heard from many in the audience.

"That Khajiit there was a traitor, he tried to have us all killed by another vampire clan"

"Three there are ,yet only one will leave. Which one shall it be? The last one alive i thinks."
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 am

Marcus sits down, a vampire fledging leading him to his throne, and drinks his goblet filled with blood as he looks down at the arena below him, "I feel that the werewolf will win, unless the vampire had any kind of merit and will be able to overtake him," said Marcus commenting on the gladiators.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:17 am

Legate slowly sat down. This kind of fighting was entirely.......degrading. He did not agree with these....methods of entertainment. The fact that there was a Khajit there also angered him. This alliance was proving to be more frustrating then it's worth. He will deal with it for now but when they are of no more use or they butt heads on a argument or have a suicidal mission he will abandon such cause.

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 am

Shadock turns to Legate and can tell as he sits down he is not at ease. He can tell Legate is in distaste of the royal treatment.
"You dissaprove of the royal treatment legate? Perhaps a different treatment you would prefer?"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:25 am

"This is a disgrace to almost everything I stand for....killing should be honorable not this" He adjust in his seat slightly grumbling more words but held himself somewhat

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:27 am

Marcus looks at Legate from his throne and says, "Killing is killing there is no honor in it, no matter the time,".
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:28 am

Shadock turning again to Legate"Understandable. May i Remind you the Khajiit is a traitor, the wolf attempted to reveal our posistion to the companions and the human is here for good measure. If you dissaprove you are welcome to walk away. However i would prefer you stay, if you would like the fighting to be more honorable please make it so."
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am

Legate grumbled still adjusting his seat. His hand holds a fireball as he stares at it trying to ignore the fight. The fire just slowly started to grow and grow.

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:36 am

Marcus looks at Legate quizzically, wondering why the Argoninan doesn't want to watch the fight.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:59 am

Seeing the fireball Shadock motions over some young Vampires "take him to his quarters so he may cool down." The vampires take Legate to a dark room in the far end of the fort where he can cool his temper.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:02 am

"He is an odd vampire," said Marcus as he leans back in his chair drinking his blood and looking at the arena gladiators fight for their very survival.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:10 am

Shadock turning back to the fight "not odd, just indifferent. Now name the emperor you have hated the most in the last 700 years , and if he is of any great importance i tell you we have a least a cup of his blood left."At this point the werewolf killed the human and turned to the Khajiit who was blood starved by now and the fight began again.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:14 am

Marcus smiled and said, "You truly are a good host and I believe you know the Emperor I hate as Talos,".
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:19 am

"I suspected as much and i had saved a cup for you." With the wave of a hand a vampire brings fourth a goblet of silver. "There is only one goblet we could collect the blood in a silver one. Your hands will burn as you drink but the blood will taste of victory."

At this point the Khajiit killed the werewolf and panting looked up at the two vampire lords and shouts "I've done what you've asked for the love of the gods let me free!"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:23 am

Marcus grabs the cup an begins to drinking, ignoring the pain, and smiles as he does so he tastes the near divinity of the mortal Talos and then says, "This is the best thing I've ever tasted and I drank from a Daedra,".
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:27 am

Shadock smiling "drink up" and turns to the traitor Khajiit "the gods can't help you here" as shadock says this his eyes turn red and the cat lights up in flames

the khajiit runs trying to rub snow on the fire but still it burns "ahhh ahaha sto ahahah pp Plea AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" His screaming could be heard throughout the entire fort and echoed throughout it. "AHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAA" and the Khajiit turns to ash.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next