Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodlet Throne: Recruitment

2 posters

Go down

Bloodlet Throne: Recruitment Empty Bloodlet Throne: Recruitment

Post  SpartanPureluck Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:06 am

Henrik tried to keep his wits about him as he led two of his vampiric brethren into the Bloodlet Throne. He had heard of the brute force of this new clan's Lord Marcus and the cunning and magicka power of it's Lord Shadock, but hearing about it and...feeling it in this unholy place is one thing and another. As Henrik approached the apparent throne room he came to see, who he could only assume was, Marcus, sitting on his throne adorned in something like the Emperor's clothes though they were red and black. He spoke and said, "Welcome my brothers!" with a big smile plastered on his face.

Henrik stood there in amazement, had one of the most powerful vampires in Skyrim just call him brother? Marcus got up from his throne jumping down into the arena-like area that Henrik and his men stood. Marcus said in a jovial way, "Welcome to my abode," once again welcoming Henrik. That is when Henrik began to doubt people's previous statements made about Marcus as a rutheless man, he seemed generally okay and trustworthy. Henrik said, "Thank you, my lord, I hope to serve by your side till we both find ourselves against a wall,". Marcus laughed and extended his hand to Henrik and of course Henrik shook it...Then was impaled. Like lighting a large dark blade sliced through Henrik killing him, but before he shut his eyes for a final time Marcus said, "It looks like your day has come sooner than expected,"
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bloodlet Throne: Recruitment Empty Re: Bloodlet Throne: Recruitment

Post  shadock Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:35 am

Just then Shadow walks in and sits on his throne reading a book and looks up to see Marcus kill the new recruit. "Marcus, you do know we are supposted to recruit fellow vampires and ally them with our cause not kill them correct?"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:37 am

"Just setting some ground rules," said Marcus removing his blade as it somehow shines soaked in the blood.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:00 am

Shadock heads out leaving the bloodlet throne in Marcus's capable hands and heads toward morthal.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down