Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving in a new town X

+3
Sergeant Salem
XBManiak
B1ade of B1ood
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arriving in a new town X - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving in a new town X

Post  Valkain Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Tiberius walked with the man seeing as he didn't really know anyone. "So whats your hatred towards the werewolves?"
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Manius continues walking eager to get out of his burning hot armor and replies "I [i]problem[/i is with Hircine but I will have to do with his grunts."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arriving in a new town X - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving in a new town

Post  B1ade of B1ood Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:25 am

Arathor and Manius finally makes it to the forge and Arathor says "it makes me wonder why that werewolf listened to the man"?

B1ade of B1ood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:50 am

Manius is forging some steel armor from the steel he had smelted earlier"I have a few ideas on how and why he listend but my favorite is simply me boasting myself." Manius begins laughing almost like he was drunken with amusement "Bring me some ale would you?"
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B1ade of B1ood Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:05 am

"you are a very odd man but ill be back in a couple minutes with the ale". Arathor turns around and walks towards the ale house when he gets there he gets 10 bottles of ale. Arathor walks back and lays the 10 bottles of ale back down on the forge and says "go ahead and drink ill drink whats left".

B1ade of B1ood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:03 pm

"Thank you, but one thing that almost every time wrong is the honey, they simply don't out enough in the ale."[/b]Manius starts drinking the ale but after a second or two he throws the half full bottle to the wall[/b]"Damned bartenders! Where did you get this from?By now the sun is setting on Whiterun
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B1ade of B1ood Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:48 am

Arathor sighs " I got the ale from the tavern in town and please don't kill anyone".

B1ade of B1ood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:27 pm

"There are two taverns in town and I don't plan on killing anyone just want to complain." Manius stands up, out of his armor he was arguably more deadly."Now show me which one of those two if you would."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B1ade of B1ood Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:06 pm

"the drunken huntsman why to you think it took like 10 seconds to get back"?

B1ade of B1ood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:24 pm

"Alright stay here then I will be back."Manius after signaling the wood elf (whose name he couldn't remember) suits up with exception of his helmet and enters the drunken huntsman, approaches the th owner and begins complaining about the poor ale.
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:28 pm

As the imperial enters the huntsman a musty dog smell could be smelt throughout. There was a wood elf sitting at a table in a corner holding his mug with boths hands shaking slightly. His eys were pure yellow with a slit of black in between, but that could not be seen in the shaded huntsman. He pulls the mug up to his lips shaking incresingly more and drops the mug spilling mead all over himself and onto the floor.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Manius stops complaining hearing the crash and splashing turns and says"I think you have had enough, and are you even old enough to handle that? Does your mother know your drinking?"
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:47 pm

The insults make shandir lose control and he let loose a howl as his body enlarged, his clothing began to split as he grew to 7.5 ft tall "Ahhhhhhhahaha"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Manius draws his sword and tightens his grip on his sheild and charges the wolf "I never knew there was so many werewolfs in Whiterun."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:09 pm

shandir transformation completes as he sees the imperial charge him. He had barley anytime to react so all he could do is to begin a half baked charge right back at the imperial his rage swelled inside him.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Manius shifts all his weight left and then shifts it right trying to smack the shield across the werewolfs face.
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Shandir sees the imperial move left, and makes a pounce at him before he can transfer all his weight into his shield thrust.
They collide neither budging, shandir hands put force around the dragon head in the middle of the shield as to avoid a dangerous cut. Shandir pushes the shield trying to push the imperial off balance but to no avail and jumps back ready to pounce again.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Tiberius ran towards the Tavern hearing the clash of the two. He ran threw morphing into his werewolf form. Tiberius grabbed Manius by the back and threw him backwards against the wall. He walked towards Shandir looking down at him. Tiberius picks the werewolf up by the throat. "ENOUGH!!!!!!!!" Tiberius throws the werewolf into Manius's shield.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:28 am

Shandir gets thrown into the imperial while he is on the ground. The back of Shandir's left arm gets cut on the shield and his back is slammed into the front of his shield. The back of his arm is deeply cut.

The pain barley affects shandir due to his blind rage and he gets up pushing the imperial's shield down with his right hand and charges the other werewolf , fueled only by blind rage he jumps and attempts to pounce from the ground up at the other werewolf in an attempt to knock him over and maul him repeatatley.

The innkeepr jumps his counter and runs for the guards who are already moving to investigate the noise disturbance.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:46 am

Tiberius dodged to the right causeing Shandir to hit the back of the Tavern. Tiberius walked back to where Shandir landed. He picked the downed werewolf up by the throat sliding him upwards on the wall till Shandir stopped hitting the ceiling. Tiberius roared in Shandir's face. "DO YOU WISH TO DIE A FOOLISH DEATH BOY! IF SO I WILL ARRANGE A SLOW AND PAINFUL ONE!".
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:55 am

Manius stands up recovering from the fall and says"For two daedra you two hate each other an awful lot, no matter you both die here today!"Manius comes towards the larger of the two wolf with no shield (his arm was wounded from all the weight) tying to finish this fight

Last edited by Sergeant Salem on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:21 am

Za'tak walked in to the huntsman, having been called over by the owner when he heard what had happened, he looked at the scene unfolding in front of him and looked at Manius, two Companions behind Za'tak and then he said, "Boy, what are you doing?"
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:31 am

Manius stops surprised anyone came to help"Doing what I've been put on this world for."After speaking Manius reaches his swords range and attempts to cut the wolf in half
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:45 am

Za'tak grabbed Manius' sword surprisingly stopping it, his gloves stopping it from cutting his hand, but he still drew some blood and then he looked at Manius right in the eye saying, "Back off, Manius" his eyes showing his true beast within.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:58 am

Manius holds a stare at Za'tak and says"I have killed dragons and this is what I live fight and bleed for! I am not backing off Za'tak and that is final!"
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next