Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riften Bound

+2
Sergeant Salem
SpartanPureluck
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Riften Bound - Page 2 Empty Re: Riften Bound

Post  SpartanPureluck Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Za'tak snarled at the elf, but motioned for him to go into the tower bobbing his head in one direction so that the elf knows where to go, then he says to the elf, "You lead"
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Shando pulls out his Elven Sword , and reaches down with his left hand to grab a bowl and dips into his soup and begins to walk into the tower, the soup was still steaming hot from just being made. He turns into the tower cautiously expecting to be jumped.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 pm

The argonian was sitting in one of the chairs that had once been used for a bandit, he looked up. The fire had burned out due to the armor on the men."Greetings, and answer me this... why are thalmor troopsz in skyriim?"Him being used to the dragon's language had given him an accent.
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Shando sees an argonian before him "Greetings, and that is none of your concern" Shando said this in a plain voice implying no aggression.
"Tell me are you the one who killed my men?"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:14 pm

The argonian left his hood up yet made eye contact with the elf"No zey kiilled zemselves tey attached me and I dont enjoiy the trouble, and that iz where you fail to see, it IS my problem. Your actions have done a pair of zhings, first your presence has sparked unrest among soldiers. Second your direct actions have sparked my curiosity in your... ruin searching, have you come across any relics in dragon culture or knowledge in their, ways?"
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypnos Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Vrust finally decided to exit the carriage following the sound of all the commotion he entered the tower making his way up towards the top finally reaching it after some time meeting up with the others

Hypnos

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Tiberius stood behind Za'tak and the elf for protection. If this lizard was to try anything Tiberius would smash his head in to a pulp. He rested his warhammer on his right shoulder and looked down at Za'tak. "Why don't we leave this filthy skuma drinker and the lizard to their business. We arn't here for these.......things."

------------------------

Juliana shook her head in disappointment at Tiberius. She didn't like his ignorant approach towards newcomers. "Why don't we stop the name calling and move on. We arn't children."
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Shando seeing the argonian acted in only self defense understood his men acted foolishy, attacking the argonian without reason only assuming he was a beast. "I apologize for my men they were stupid fools, " As for the argonians question about ruin searching Shando was suprised to find anyone knew of it, it had been reletivly secretive only someone from the Thalmor would know, which meant this Argonian was either linked with the Thalmor or had some friends. "Ruin searching? We were on our way to Riften to Deal with some Talos Worshipers" Shando expression was the same as before plain and emotionless.

"But where are my manners i am Shando of Silvenar and you are?"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:02 pm

The argonian remained in the chair"I have possed many names over my tiime whicch would yu lik, Mu born name from the naming tree, my given name, my legion name, or any of my others?"
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:41 am

Za'tak shook his head and said, "No, at least I won't it's none of my business and in truth I just don't care about those...people, I'll guard the carriage, this area is quite known for it's bandits," saying this he moved back towards the carriage, keeping his hand on his sword.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Looking to the Argonian " It matters not to me whichever name you would like to be called and there are some old nord ruins near Riften if you are interested."
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:30 pm

"I have no intrest in diving in the rueins with you or...."The argonian looks down at the corpses"Once your men in a daank hoole in ze ground just bring me any artifact about ze dova."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Shando's glare holds with the argonian "Sounds like a sound deal, anything i find will go to you and what will you give me in return?" Shando says as he stands there with his bowl of hot soup and his sword of Elven
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:52 pm

The argonian bursts into a laugh"Ha Ha Ha Ha! What could I possibly give an elf, I am merley and nine hundred yeers old?! The argonian stays in his seat almost offended by the the elf having to ask him what the man that just slaughterd his men would give him The question is what do you WANT mur, Gold, Women, Land, Power, or will your life be enough?!
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Shando at hearing his age at first assumed he was lying it was unheard of for an argonian to live that long unless, he had some kind of magic prolonging his life such as vampirisim. He calculated the possibilty, given he had wiped out his men with ease he could be a vampire caution would ensue"Ha, assuming you have some kind of reputation or connections to certain soceities over your long existance i will only ask for a favour when the time comes in exchange for any items i find in nordic ruins. Is that sound?"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:00 pm

The argonian relaxed into his seat again this seat was so uncomfortable for him "This soundzzzzzzz apeasing... Deal. Now I must be going."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Shando nods his head"yes i will as well i have no more reason to be here a bid you ...good tidings" he sheathes his sword and walks out of the tower and motions for the two dwemer researchers to mount up.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:01 pm

The argonian walks toward the far tower to leave while Manius having never enterd the tower was sitting in the carriage sleeping he needed to rest up, heavy armor is difficult to march in
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2