Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Prolonged

+3
SpartanPureluck
RumblingDom_1
Sergeant Salem
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Journey Prolonged - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Prolonged

Post  XBManiak Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 am

Little Ant enters the bee and barb in riften and examines the mood of the area.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:23 am

A recruiter for the Dawnguard walks into Riften and heads for the bee and barb. He was a nord heavy build with heavy dawnguard armor and a dawnguard axe and sheild on his person. As soon as he enters the bar he screams "HAIL ALL, Help to put down the Vampire menace! Falkreath has been taken and everyone else is next. Join the Dawnguard! Come to Fort Dawnguard southeast of Riften Join the resistance against this devilry!"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:34 am

Little Ant walks to the nord saying "It's a good thing you came because I've been urged to join the dawnguard by my vamp killing instinct" as he judges the man as the dawnguard warrior had been just as he expected.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 am

As Legate enters the Bee and Barb and hearing such, narrow-minded words he decided to remove the taint. With a small prick the poison is streamed into the bafoon's blood system. It might take a while but at the least he can watch what continues to happen until the blood seeps from his eyes and froth comes from that stupid mouth. Taking a seat in a corner of the room he simply watches and relaxes

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Two men and a women walked into the Bee and Barb. The two men were big and hearty nords. As for the women, she was dark elf. The dark elf lead this little pack of three. They stopped infront of the table Juliana was sitting at. She examined them Juliana saw that the dark elf had two daggers on her belt. One nord had a greatsword on his back and the other had an axe with shield. Juliana spoke up to break the awkward silence. "May I help you?" she said with an annoyed tone stopping her dagger on the table. The dark elf spoke. "My sources say that you killed one of my thiefs in Whiterun. Is this true?" Juliana smirked pulling down her hood. "I think I did you a favor. If your so called thief was worth your time. Then why did he not accomplish his task of stealing my gold.? Please enlighten me." The dark elf barked an order. "Grab her! We will show you.....little girl what happens for messing with us." From behind the dark elf the two nords stepped forward trying to grab Juliana. She jumped up kicking one nord in the face and taking her dagger and stabbing it into the heart of the other. Juliana pulled it out swinging it and driving it into the throat of the nord she just kicked. Both of her daggers out her and the dark elf stood waiting for the other to make a move. Juliana threw her dagger into a board above the dark elf. She ran and jumped off a chair gripping the dagger that was stuck in the board she ripped it out. The dark elf slowly turned to see Juliana with two daggers coming down at her. The daggers went into her shoulders. The dark elf dropped to her kneese Juiliana pulled out one of her crossbows. She pulled the trigger. The arrow drove straight into the dark elfs head. Juliana but the crossbow back int the holster. She walked over the the bar sitting on the stool.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Galian had been watching humbly and made due note of all the things that had transpired especially the Breton woman. He retrieved his coin purse, returned it to it's proper place turned to te face the armored invidual he rememberd from the attack on falkwreath. Galian rested his right hand on the pummel of his sword while his other formed an orange cube hovering just above his palm. He then said

"Hello, vampire."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Za'tak felt his sword grow brighter and warmer again, he knew what this meant. Looking around he tried to look for any familiar faces, that he had had this same feeling with walking around. Then he saw him again, that man in the large suit of armor standing at the bar. Za'tak narrowed his eyes and waited either for a chance to strike or to just observe what is happening.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

https://skyrimchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:17 pm

The DawnGuard Recruiter started feeling strange it showed in his facial expression. He soon disreguarded it as hunger and began to shout again. "Great we need people like you to hunt down and kill these vampires. Head to Fort Dawnguard if you want to join.

--------

Vizin enters the bee and barb to find a dark elf being shot, with little care he orders his favorite drink the white gold tower with some steak and sits down at a table and begins eating, He also looks at the armored Legate he was following, and notes the Dawnguard recruiter and the odd Khajiit. There arn't many of them in Skyrim save the caravans, it was a rare occasion and wurth noting. He looks at each of them only once as not to arouse suspicion, he notices the odd eye contact and movement as he eats his food, he could sense the tension in the room. Something was about to unfold and it would be the perfect time to strike.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Legate laughs looking up at the man. He wasn't all that impressed by the forward confrontation. Sticking his feet up on the table and looking up at him he just lets out a gentle chuckle. "Wonderful to see you again my friend. Are you about to initaite a second round of fighting? I see that you have no men this time for me to burn on your back, did I hurt you with that flame by the way? If I did I appologise. But please do not bother me right now I have no qualms and have a bigger problem to fix."

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Galian was infuriated but he made it very difficult to spot with his "normal" monotone speech.

"I think you have larger problems at this time."

The cube in Galian's hand begins to slowly compress same as the mans helmet
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Just like that his whole entire body catches ablaze as legate opens his hands for a few moments.. Legates takes off his helmet at this time a hood and rag covering his head and his identity. "I suggest you go find some water friend, before you turn into ash like that poor sod you lead to his death, begone."

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Galian was surprised to say the least, but he had an idea that had saved his life before.

"You are not the only be-ing who uses fire."

Then the cube in Galian's hand disappears and a small teal ball replaces it, and with Galian's fist crushing it the ball spreads across his entire body and armor. (StoneFlesh) Galian could feel his magicka depleting, he would have to do the rest of this fight mundanely
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Legate just smiles slightly putting his helm back on and standing. A weirdly shaped dagger is drawn from a sheathe and he simply smiles walking back a bit. "You have a bit of time to run now, good job. But soon as that tears down your last drop of magika your dead if you remain here. Seriously do leave, the old man wants your head as is for messing up his perfect little plan, or shall I call the gaurd for your assault on me?"

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:39 pm

The Dawnguard Recruiter hearing the conversation between the two pulls his axe out he was begining to feel slightly dizzy. He began to act abnormal and looks to Galian and screams "VAMPIRE" He moves to swing vertically , but mid swing falls to the ground. Legate's poison had hit its mark.
------
Vizin was enjoying his food and was about to take his first sip of his drink when the violence erupted. He grabbed his flagon and backed up to observe the action before he would make his move. " Here we go" He says with a sigh
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Za'tak had heard all he needed too, he ripped Dawnbreaker from it's sheath and raised it towards Galian, it was glowing bright because of Legate's presence near him. Za'tak gave Galian a death like glare and asked him simply,

"Is this true, stranger"
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Juliana turned around getting up from the stool, at the same time she pulled both of her crossbows out of their holsters. She pointed one at Galian and one at Legate. In the arrow heads you could see a small flame. When shot into a vampire the flame would react to the vampire blood buring them from the inside out. But if it was a strong vampire then it would take afew more arrows. Juliana ordered in a serious tone. "Who is the Vampire here?" Her finger was ready to squeeze the triggers if an movement was to a occur. It was a huge stand-off. This would most likely become more than an average bar brawl.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Galian took a step back from the armored man, (hopefully he would notice if he tried anything by doing this) with his magicka almost depleted he was mostly powerless if the mob brewing turned agaist him. He needed to make it clear who was who. Galian puts his right hand across his chest in a fist and says,

I am Former Legate Galian Angranti, this man I saw at falkwreath during the attack, he tried to kill me there and failed, I am not giving him the chance to sneak upon me again by engaging him now."

Galian quickly debated various ways to prove his humaness, it was obvious the trained eye but to the normal eye it was not noticeable.
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:12 pm

The DawnGuard Recruiter began to have a seizure on the floor foaming at the mouth with blood coming out of the the appropriate places. Screaming. Then dies.

-------

Vizin was not found of Vampires, nor was he found of newcomers to Riften. No he wouldn't intervene unless it provided an oppurtunity for himself. Not to mention corpses are much easier to pickpocket.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Za'tak furrowed his brow and then peered his eyes over to Legate and points his blade at him, and with that Dawnbreaker got even brighter, pure magicka seemed to smoke upwards, however, it was barely visible. Then Za'tak growled and said,

"That man over there is not our man, this steel-plated armored man is our vampire,"

Last edited by SpartanPureluck on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Little Ant decided not to react in such an environment and quickly grabbed the dawnguard recruiter's armour and shield and softly and silently entered out of the danger.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Legate growls pointing his knife accusingly at Galian before anyone can talk a pot shot of him though he grabs galian putting the blade to his neck trying to have it inbetween the armor near the neck and effectively using him a shield. "Now now everyone, I would set this place ablaze but alas one of you still have what I need, so shall we call this a impass or should I slit his throat because with all this chaos I think his little spell is about to run out."

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:55 pm

"Yes he may not be a vampire, but you see you are and that presents a problem," said Za'tak.

His will was unwavering and his sword reflected his mood, ready to strike at the single flinch.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Galian noticed one of the stones attached to his armor fall off, this was not a good sign. Especially with all theses fire based attacks about to be unleashed in a wooden building in a mainly wooden town. Galian had to think fast to avoid another genocide by vampires.

"How about we either take this battle outside of town or let the vampire leave quietly with no confrontation."

Galian tap the wooden floor with his boot to remind the to be combatants of their arena's state.
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Vizin decided not to empty his flagon, it would delay his reaction time if anything was to happen. At this rate it was; Dawnguard, Khajiit, and Vampires. An event was about to happen and Vizin was ready, with the body already looted over Vizin only cared for the guild's safety which at this rate could be threatened by fire. He silently gripped his bow and layed on his lap and pulled and knocked an arrow just in case. He continued to observed from his seat in the corner of the room, the exit was to his left instead of a quick escape he stayed on the bench just waiting.
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  SpartanPureluck Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:23 pm

"You said you were at Falkreath when it fell, then you know that these things are nothing, but monsters," said Za'tak. In a way he felt a bit hypocritical, but what he said was true and no one could deny him that.
SpartanPureluck
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next