Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Prolonged

+3
SpartanPureluck
RumblingDom_1
Sergeant Salem
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Journey Prolonged - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey Prolonged

Post  XBManiak Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Little Ant decided to stay to help the man to waste the vampires and once he got across the bridge from the bee and barb he decided to make a stand in guilt of being a coward. He quickly turned to acknowledge the situation and go back.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Galian now felt as a teacher who tried their hardest to teach but their students had cinderblocks in place of the students heads, Galian thought for a moment and decided that the wood matter had to be explained much for in depth.

"look around you, we are in a city... made of wood! With all of this fire running rampant we just open Riften up for the vampires with open arms! This should be contained so either take your glowing sword outside of Riften or I will be forced to fight two enemies at once."

Galian could feel himself being capable to cast the correct spell to impale this Khajiit on his own sword if needed, but killing a dawnguard member so close to their fort could prove damaging to his name as well as the upcoming wars state of readiness.
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:02 am

Little Ant walked through the back door examining what may or may not be a fight. Little Ant judged the vampire as it was. Little Ant used his knowledge and thanks to his past mountan vampie hunters in his homeland, he could point out that what he may get into was the start of his test to rid skyrim of one less vampire.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Legate sighed. It seemed his enemy was his friend currently as he didn't wish to see a place that had most of his friends and contacts homes inside it He started to back up to the dear a flame flickering in his hand "I must say the thick headed blue coat has the right idea. Now I could probably kill you outside of the city so I reccomend just carrying on your bussiness, I wish not to burn down my favorite watering hole hm?"

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XBManiak Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:00 pm

Little Ant observed his surroundings and saw the danger to come to innocent if this take place and headed to the dawnguard castle to see if no help could be used before someone was killed. So Little Ant procceeded out of the door.

XBManiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Galian seeing the vampire was coporating he sat down feeling reassured his home was safe while breathing a sigh of relief.

Then a nightingale walked into the bee and barb, did a quick scan of the room, walked to legate and whisperd...

"An old friend would like to speak with you, come with me."

After the comment the nightingale starts running and dives into the water below the main travel ways of Riften and swims into the ratways
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Legate looks behind him as the Nightingale takes his dip in the water. Looking back toward everyone he claps once rubbing his hands together. "Well I guess it ta-ta for now. Goodbye my lovely audience!" As he blows a kiss goodbye he runs of diving into the water, something even a argonian like him feels right at home in.

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Upon reaching the ratways; it was obivous that the nightingales had claimed much of the ratways by either stealing or destroying the torches in the area (so the ratways were pitch black) the nightingale turned around noticing the guest he made no effort to relight the ratways.

"Come quickly, he does not have much time to waste waiting."

The nightingale begins to sprint as fast as he could and wearing fairly light armor and being the fastest in the guild he ran fast to say the least.
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadock Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Vizin stood up and observed the one known as Legate jump into the water below and swim down toward the direction of the ratways. Vizin didn't know who the mysterious messenger was but he knew where they might have been headed. He put his arrow back in his quiver and replaced his bow on his back as well and headed out across riften in a somewhat hastened walk toward the cemetary making sure he wasn't followed. "dammit all"
shadock
shadock

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkain Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Juliana put down her crossbows holstering them. She walked out of the Bee and Barb. Wondering around for awhile she got bored and headed for the carriage. She stepped up and sat laying her head against the covering. She turned right to see Tiberius. He had multiple bite marks all over. Tiberius died from a major lose of blood. Juliana check just to make sure. Feeling no pulse from the nords thick veins she jumped out of the back yelling in a almost worried tone. "Manius! Za'Tak! Hel!......" then a bag slammed over her head. Two men knocked her out and put her on the back of one of the two horses. They where indeed vampires.
Valkain
Valkain

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:56 am

It was abit of a stretch for the armored assassin to follow him at such high speeds and in the dark but he managed well enough. With only stumbling once or twice he lagged a bit behind the nightingale but he wasn't going to get himself lost anytime soon.

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3