Skyrim Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fox and the Dragon

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Fox and the Dragon - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fox and the Dragon

Post  RumblingDom_1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Legate grumbles getting up slowly holding his ribs. Looking out the sky just barely seeing his opponent fly away. He didn't even know those exsisted anymore.....He shook off the thought before searching slowly after putting his dagger and his bow back on his person. "Says the one did a mercy killing of a dragon while I did all the hard work, remind me to harvest that beast, nothing goes to waist and it would be indeed nice to have a dragon head to take home.....though I'll need to get a cart later."

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Churcul searched for a bit then checked the dragon's claws, stood looking out for a moment then shook his head and began walking away.

"Come, we failed it is not here."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Legate just rolls his head walking up to the dragon before stabbing into it before taking his own rations from it. In the end leaving a hole in the side that was even missing the bone in the middle before putting it into a large hunting sack and following Churcul again "No you failed. My mission was to keep YOU alive. I see why he sent me to do so as well, a theif that didn't even watch where he tread pfft."

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergeant Salem Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Churcul kept walking the fact that he had failed Imperius again was frightening, last time he cost a theif his life and now he failed a very important buyer. Churcul shuddered at the thought of what Imperius was going to do.

"Well, Imperius was going to do this himself; he thought that his key would make this easy for him."
Sergeant Salem
Sergeant Salem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RumblingDom_1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Legate is quickly behind him once again hunting sack ofver his shoulder. "Well you almost got me killed, so don't expect comofrting words from uncle Legate."

RumblingDom_1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum